Mercedes Benz W/S211 (E-class) 3D printed Shadow Light
You cannot find a suitable Shadow Light for Mercedes Benz W/S211 (E-class) on the hole internet or on in any online store?
No idea, why that is so, but it possible to plan, construct and print an own Shadow Light bracket, that fits Plug and Play in the existing Soffit bulb socket.
Following things are needed for the Shadow Light
– A Shadow Light that fits an Mercedes W/S2015 (C-class) or X156 (GLA-class) to transplant the Canbus electronic and the LED projector to your own printed Shadow Light bracket.
– Tamiya (or from some similar provider) ball screw connectors with 5mm diameter.
– Some electric cable (different color) with 1.5qmm cross section
– Some micro screws (stainless steel)
– Soldering iron and some “skilled craftsmanship”
The STL file is available to download at Thingiverse.
Following Soffit Bulb and cover are factory default installed, in the doors from an Mercedes Benz W/S211 (E-class).
The 3D plan
The 3D print and assembly with Canbus electronic and LED projector
3D plan and construction: AutoDesk 123D
3D print: M3D Micro 3D printer